Knee Products / ROM Patella Stabilizer (ROMPS)
ROM Patella Stabilizer (ROMPS)
The ROMPS knee brace was built to offer durable, dependable support to patients of every activity level. With various heights and designs available, the ROMPS knee brace ensures that patients will receive the optimal brace for their specific needs. The ROMPS knee brace brings relief to patients with minor ligament issues, patella tracking issues and other patella related diagnoses with horse-shoe padding to keep the patella in place.
- Horseshoe padding to keep the patella in place
- Stabilize & comfortably contain the patellar compartment
- Control flexion & extension with patented, adjustable aluminum rods
- Support for patients of every activity level
- Patellar Honodropathy (Osteochondral repairs)
- Retropatellar Osteoarthritis
- Post-operative and post traumatic irritations including rehabilitation of: MCL, LCL, PCL, ACL (Sprains, Meniscus injuries, Lateral, Anterior, Medial, and Posterior tilt, etc.)
- Post lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint
- Patella and knee instabilities (Patella Dislocation, Patella Subluxation, Patella Alta, Patella Stabilization, Patella Tendon repairs)
- General knee pain
- Mild Chondronmalacia
- Condylar Fractures
- Tibial Plateau Fractures
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Pain in the elbow can be the result of an accident such as a fall or car crash, or an injury from playing sports, such as with tennis elbow. Diagnoses include fracture, dislocation, ligament injuries, ruptured tendons and cubital tunnel syndrome.
To promote healing of an elbow injury, the elbow must be immobilized at precisely the angle necessary as it relates to the injury and the patient’s individual anatomy. That’s why the elbow brace may at first look complicated, but once you have the correct angle set, all you need to do is put it on and take it off every day.
Wearing an elbow brace is much less trouble than a cast, and it works infinitely better than a compression sleeve.
To learn more about Elite Medical Supply’s elbow braces or if your Medicare plan will cover it, contact us today.