Knee Products / Compact Pro Post-Op Knee Brace
Compact Pro Post-Op Knee Brace
- Telescoping struts for length adjustment from 17"- 29"
- Simple rotate and release Flexion/Extension settings
- Unique safety lock to increase patient compliance
- 100% tool-free adjustments
- Drop lock button
- Quickly locks at 0, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75° & 90°
- Standard soft good versions in Standard and XL sizes
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL repairs/injuries
- Meniscal repairs
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Patellar tendon repairs
- Osteochondral repairs
- Condylar fractures
- Sprains/strains of the knee
- HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomy)
51500 - Standard Universal up to 29" thigh circumference, Compact Pro,Post Op Knee w/Quick Release Buckle, Standard Wrap with Drop Lock
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Pain in the elbow can be the result of an accident such as a fall or car crash, or an injury from playing sports, such as with tennis elbow. Diagnoses include fracture, dislocation, ligament injuries, ruptured tendons and cubital tunnel syndrome.
To promote healing of an elbow injury, the elbow must be immobilized at precisely the angle necessary as it relates to the injury and the patient’s individual anatomy. That’s why the elbow brace may at first look complicated, but once you have the correct angle set, all you need to do is put it on and take it off every day.
Wearing an elbow brace is much less trouble than a cast, and it works infinitely better than a compression sleeve.
To learn more about Elite Medical Supply’s elbow braces or if your Medicare plan will cover it, contact us today.