Back Products / OTS™ TLSO 457
OTS™ TLSO 457
The Aspen OTS™ TLSO 457 is a one-size adjustable, inelastic spinal brace designed to provide additional thoracolumbar support, bringing patients back to a functional midrange to help create a dynamic environment for healing from complex spinal conditions. This clinically-tested, non-narcotic, non-invasive treatment solution combines support and direct independent compression to promote effective trunk stability, enabling patients to regain activities of daily living. Comfortably fits waist sizes ranging from 28-54 inches, and up to 64 inches with Universal Extension Panel.
- Designed for extended wear and can easily be worn under clothing
- Pull-through sizing mechanism allows for quick and easy adjustment, without the use of tools Aspen’s patented
- 4:1 tightening mechanism provides targeted compression where needed to support tight muscles.
- Postoperative support / pain relief
- Kyphosis secondary to osteoporosis
- Decompressive procedures
- Degenerative disc disease
- Bulging or herniated disc
- Fracture management
- Structural kyphosis
- Spinal stenosis
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.