Back Products / Legend 637 Spinal Brace
Legend 637 Spinal Brace
The Legend 637 deploys unique opposing force technology to accelerate healing in the lumbar spine. Patients often experience pain relief from the compression and postural improvement that the Legend 637 provides. When the straps are pulled properly (outward and upward at a 45 degree angle),
the straps work simultaneously to lift and compress the patients’ anterior weight. The result is a distinct postural improvement and often a significant improvement in pain symptoms.
- Relieves load on lumbar discs
- Disc space creation can alleviate nerve root impingement
- Low profile design for maximum patient compliance and comfort
- Unique design lifts and holds the patients’ anterior weight
- Easy to clean and dry
- Posterior Panel Extends from the Sacrococcygeal Junction to the T-9 vertebrae
- Side lateral panels provide maximum lateral stability
- Chronic Lumbar Instability
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Chronic Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated Lumbar Disc
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Pain in the elbow can be the result of an accident such as a fall or car crash, or an injury from playing sports, such as with tennis elbow. Diagnoses include fracture, dislocation, ligament injuries, ruptured tendons and cubital tunnel syndrome.
To promote healing of an elbow injury, the elbow must be immobilized at precisely the angle necessary as it relates to the injury and the patient’s individual anatomy. That’s why the elbow brace may at first look complicated, but once you have the correct angle set, all you need to do is put it on and take it off every day.
Wearing an elbow brace is much less trouble than a cast, and it works infinitely better than a compression sleeve.
To learn more about Elite Medical Supply’s elbow braces or if your Medicare plan will cover it, contact us today.