Knee Products / Gladiator 1832
The NEW UNIVERSAL GLADIATOR 1832 Knee Brace can help speed recovery and is adjustable for a comfortable fit. It is recommended for noncontact sports and daily activities. The Gladiator 1832 provides compression and support for your injured knee and is ideal for speeding recovery of ACL and MCL injuries. The Knee brace is meant for patients who can load weight on the injured knee and is capable of some ambulation. The polycentric hinge with contoured condyle shell has aluminum uprights and offers full flexion and extension control with settings at 0°, 15°, 30°, 60° and 90°.
- R.O.M. hinges with contoured condyle shells
- Full flexion and extension control
- ROM settings at 0°, 15°, 30°, 60° and 90°
- Patellar Honodropathy (Osteochondral repairs)
- post-operative and post traumatic irritations including
- Rehabilitation of: MCL, LCL, PCL, ACL (Sprains, Meniscus injuries, Lateral
- Anterior, Medial, and Posterior tilt, etc.)
- Post lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint
- Patella and knee instabilities (Patella Dislocation, Patella Subluxation, Patella Alta, Patella Stabilization, Patella Tendon repairs)
- General knee pain
- Mild Chondronmalacia
- Condylar Fracture
- Tibial Plateau Fractures
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Pain in the elbow can be the result of an accident such as a fall or car crash, or an injury from playing sports, such as with tennis elbow. Diagnoses include fracture, dislocation, ligament injuries, ruptured tendons and cubital tunnel syndrome.
To promote healing of an elbow injury, the elbow must be immobilized at precisely the angle necessary as it relates to the injury and the patient’s individual anatomy. That’s why the elbow brace may at first look complicated, but once you have the correct angle set, all you need to do is put it on and take it off every day.
Wearing an elbow brace is much less trouble than a cast, and it works infinitely better than a compression sleeve.
To learn more about Elite Medical Supply’s elbow braces or if your Medicare plan will cover it, contact us today.