Knee Products / Clima-Flex™ OA
Clima-Flex™ OA offers a new level of comfortable, cooling relief through compression and offloading for patients with mild to moderate OA knee pain. New DonJoy C-6 Fabric Technology delivers breathable, moisture-wicking comfort that’s soft to the touch, antimicrobial and incorporates temperature control. Keyless offloading enables on-the-fly hinge adjustment to empower patients with convenient, comforting relief from OA knee pain. E-Z Grip handles and intuitive wraparound design ensure form-fitting comfort. The brace is easily adjustable for more or less compression based on patient needs and comfort. Clima-Flex™ OA is sleek and ideal for light activities such as walking, golf, or hiking.
- C-6 Technology™ Advanced Cooling Material
- Pure carbon threads are woven into this moisture-wicking, highly breathable and cooling antimicrobial fabric to naturally repel odor and provide temperature control.
- Keyless, Dual Dial Off Loading
- New, easy-to-use integrated dual-action dial allows on-the-fly hinge adjustment for comfortable, convenient offloading of the knee anytime, anywhere.
- Perfect Fit & Control
- Semi-rigid cuffs concealed in the thigh and calf provide comfortable support and confidence.
- E-Z Wraparound Application
- E-Z Grip handles and intuitive wraparound design ensure form-fitting comfort; brace is easily adjustable for more or less compression based on patient needs and comfort.
For persons with unicompartment knee osteoarthritis (OA), off-unloader braces are mechanical intervention designed to reduce pain, improve physical function, and possibly slow disease progression.
|Manufacturer Part Number||Size||Left/Right||Measurement|
|11-8810-1||XS||Right||13" - 15½" (33-39 cm)|
|11-8811-1||XS||Left||13" - 15½" (33-39 cm)|
|11-8810-2||SM||Right||15½" - 18½" (39-47 cm)|
|11-8811-2||SM||Left||15½" - 18½" (39-47 cm)|
|11-8810-3||MD||Right||18½" - 21" (47-53 cm)|
|11-8811-3||MD||Left||18½" - 21" (47-53 cm)|
|11-8810-4||LG||Right||21" - 23½" (53-60 cm)|
|11-8811-4||LG||Left||21" - 23½" (53-60 cm)|
|11-8810-5||XL||Right||23½" - 26½" (60-67 cm)|
|11-8811-5||XL||Left||23½" - 26½" (60-67 cm)|
|11-8810-6||2XL||Right||26½" - 29½" (67-75 cm)|
|11-8811-6||2XL||Left||26½" - 29½" (67-75 cm)|
|11-8810-7||3XL||Right||29½" - 32" (75-81 cm)|
|11-8811-7||2XL||Left||29½" - 32" (75-81 cm)|
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Pain in the elbow can be the result of an accident such as a fall or car crash, or an injury from playing sports, such as with tennis elbow. Diagnoses include fracture, dislocation, ligament injuries, ruptured tendons and cubital tunnel syndrome.
To promote healing of an elbow injury, the elbow must be immobilized at precisely the angle necessary as it relates to the injury and the patient’s individual anatomy. That’s why the elbow brace may at first look complicated, but once you have the correct angle set, all you need to do is put it on and take it off every day.
Wearing an elbow brace is much less trouble than a cast, and it works infinitely better than a compression sleeve.
To learn more about Elite Medical Supply’s elbow braces or if your Medicare plan will cover it, contact us today.