Knee Products / Aspen ROM Knee Brace
Aspen ROM Knee Brace
The Aspen ROM Knee is a range of motion brace that provides optimal compression and support. The brace comes in both sized and universal options. The sized version features a premium AirX material that provides a high degree of breathability and moisture wicking, allowing for extended wear and improved patient compliance. The Universal option provides adjustability to fit most patients. Made from a lightweight neoprene material, this option allows for optimal compression and comfort.
- Universal size
- Easy access range of motion hinge
- Posterior strap for additional adjustment and comfort
- Sturdy hinge struts for optimal customization
- Lightweight neoprene material for ideal compression and breathability
- Patellar Honodropathy (Osteochondral repairs)
- Retropatellar Osteoarthritis,
- Post-operative and post traumatic irritations including rehabilitation of: MCL, LCL, PCL, ACL (Sprains, Meniscus injuries, Lateral, Anterior, Medial, and Posterior tilt, etc.)
- Post lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint
- Patella and knee instabilities - (Patella Dislocation, Patella Subluxation, Patella Alta, Patella Stabilization, Patella Tendon repairs)
- General knee pain
- Mild Chondronmalacia
- Condylar Fractures
- Tibial Plateau Fractures.
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Pain in the elbow can be the result of an accident such as a fall or car crash, or an injury from playing sports, such as with tennis elbow. Diagnoses include fracture, dislocation, ligament injuries, ruptured tendons and cubital tunnel syndrome.
To promote healing of an elbow injury, the elbow must be immobilized at precisely the angle necessary as it relates to the injury and the patient’s individual anatomy. That’s why the elbow brace may at first look complicated, but once you have the correct angle set, all you need to do is put it on and take it off every day.
Wearing an elbow brace is much less trouble than a cast, and it works infinitely better than a compression sleeve.
To learn more about Elite Medical Supply’s elbow braces or if your Medicare plan will cover it, contact us today.