Knee Products / Rebound® Post-Op Knee
Rebound® Post-Op Knee
- Tool-free design and multi-purpose Smart-Fit™ packaging
- Telescoping frame from 18.5”-27” (Adult)
- OneTouch™ easy to adjust ROM hinge with lock-out capability
- Color-coding and numbered frame for patient education
- Quick-fit, gripping buckles for easy application
- Universal Size and Universal XL
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL repairs/injuries
- Meniscal repairs
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Patellar tendon repairs
- Osteochondral repairs
- Condylar fractures
- Sprains/strains of the knee
- HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomy)
|Universal||16 – 32" (41 cm – 81 cm)|
|Universal XL||16 – 38" (41 cm – 96,5 cm)|
Thigh measurement taken 6" above mid-patella.
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Many patients with back pain undergo cervical or lumbar spinal fusion surgery. Spinal surgery is often recommended for herniated discs, spinal stenosis, fractures, degenerative disc disease, scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
The goal of spinal fusion surgery is to fuse bones in an effort to reduce pain. Post-surgery, a bone growth stimulator can speed recovery. A BGS works by sending electromagnetic energy to the bone, stimulating faster regeneration.
Elite Medical Supply’s bone growth stimulators are lightweight, battery-operated and easy to use. You only need to use them for 30 minutes a day to get the full benefit.
If you think you would heal faster with the help of a bone growth stimulator, or if your doctor recommends you try one, Elite Medical Supply is the best place to get it. We’re known for selling quality products and providing professional, helpful, live customer service.