Knee Products / ROM Patella Stabilizer (ROMPS)
ROM Patella Stabilizer (ROMPS)
The ROMPS knee brace was built to offer durable, dependable support to patients of every activity level. With various heights and designs available, the ROMPS knee brace ensures that patients will receive the optimal brace for their specific needs. The ROMPS knee brace brings relief to patients with minor ligament issues, patella tracking issues and other patella related diagnoses with horse-shoe padding to keep the patella in place.
- Horseshoe padding to keep the patella in place
- Stabilize & comfortably contain the patellar compartment
- Control flexion & extension with patented, adjustable aluminum rods
- Support for patients of every activity level
- Patellar Honodropathy (Osteochondral repairs)
- Retropatellar Osteoarthritis
- Post-operative and post traumatic irritations including rehabilitation of: MCL, LCL, PCL, ACL (Sprains, Meniscus injuries, Lateral, Anterior, Medial, and Posterior tilt, etc.)
- Post lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint
- Patella and knee instabilities (Patella Dislocation, Patella Subluxation, Patella Alta, Patella Stabilization, Patella Tendon repairs)
- General knee pain
- Mild Chondronmalacia
- Condylar Fractures
- Tibial Plateau Fractures
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Shoulder pain has a wide variety of sources. You may have had a fall or another type of accident that led to a sprain, strain, rotator cuff injury or dislocation. Alternatively, you may have a chronic condition such as bursitis, arthritis, frozen shoulder or neuropathy.
Regardless of what caused your shoulder pain, a shoulder brace can often help. Shoulder braces offer support and compression, which keeps your joint in place and relieves pain. Plus, some of our shoulder braces come with adjustable telescoping arms, so you only need one brace for all positions.
Our shoulder braces are comfortable and easy to get on and off — you never have to worry about needing help.
For more information about what type of shoulder brace is best for your condition or whether your insurance will cover your purchase, contact us today.