Knee Products / ROM Patella Stabilizer (ROMPS)
ROM Patella Stabilizer (ROMPS)
The ROMPS knee brace was built to offer durable, dependable support to patients of every activity level. With various heights and designs available, the ROMPS knee brace ensures that patients will receive the optimal brace for their specific needs. The ROMPS knee brace brings relief to patients with minor ligament issues, patella tracking issues and other patella related diagnoses with horse-shoe padding to keep the patella in place.
- Horseshoe padding to keep the patella in place
- Stabilize & comfortably contain the patellar compartment
- Control flexion & extension with patented, adjustable aluminum rods
- Support for patients of every activity level
- Patellar Honodropathy (Osteochondral repairs)
- Retropatellar Osteoarthritis
- Post-operative and post traumatic irritations including rehabilitation of: MCL, LCL, PCL, ACL (Sprains, Meniscus injuries, Lateral, Anterior, Medial, and Posterior tilt, etc.)
- Post lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint
- Patella and knee instabilities (Patella Dislocation, Patella Subluxation, Patella Alta, Patella Stabilization, Patella Tendon repairs)
- General knee pain
- Mild Chondronmalacia
- Condylar Fractures
- Tibial Plateau Fractures
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
As inconvenient as any type of injury is, a foot injury can be especially debilitating because it can prevent you from walking and getting around unless you have the proper equipment. Many people use foot braces after an accident, such as a car crash or sports injury. Others need them after surgery or for a chronic condition, such as arthritis, tendonitis, ankle instability or side effects from a stroke.
A foot brace provides the support and stability you need to help you move freely without pain. Some of our braces are even equipped with a pneumatic air bladder to customize compression of the ankle area.
Our foot braces attach easily with Velcro straps for a personalized fit, so they’re comfortable and breathable. Wearing your foot brace every day helps prevent further injury by minimizing impact and limiting your range of motion.
Whether you’re suffering from a long-term condition or you have a soft-tissue injury, sprain, strain or fracture, a foot brace can help make you more comfortable and heal more quickly.