Knee Products / Rebound® Post-Op Knee
Rebound® Post-Op Knee
- Tool-free design and multi-purpose Smart-Fit™ packaging
- Telescoping frame from 18.5”-27” (Adult)
- OneTouch™ easy to adjust ROM hinge with lock-out capability
- Color-coding and numbered frame for patient education
- Quick-fit, gripping buckles for easy application
- Universal Size and Universal XL
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL repairs/injuries
- Meniscal repairs
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Patellar tendon repairs
- Osteochondral repairs
- Condylar fractures
- Sprains/strains of the knee
- HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomy)
|Universal||16 – 32" (41 cm – 81 cm)|
|Universal XL||16 – 38" (41 cm – 96,5 cm)|
Thigh measurement taken 6" above mid-patella.
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
As inconvenient as any type of injury is, a foot injury can be especially debilitating because it can prevent you from walking and getting around unless you have the proper equipment. Many people use foot braces after an accident, such as a car crash or sports injury. Others need them after surgery or for a chronic condition, such as arthritis, tendonitis, ankle instability or side effects from a stroke.
A foot brace provides the support and stability you need to help you move freely without pain. Some of our braces are even equipped with a pneumatic air bladder to customize compression of the ankle area.
Our foot braces attach easily with Velcro straps for a personalized fit, so they’re comfortable and breathable. Wearing your foot brace every day helps prevent further injury by minimizing impact and limiting your range of motion.
Whether you’re suffering from a long-term condition or you have a soft-tissue injury, sprain, strain or fracture, a foot brace can help make you more comfortable and heal more quickly.