Knee Products / Orbit ROM Cryo Knee Brace
Orbit ROM Cryo Knee Brace
The Orbit ROM Cryo Knee Brace is designed to combine the benefits of pneumatic compression with cold therapy to diminish swelling and decrease pain. Whether you’re an athlete looking for a quicker recovery or a post-operative knee surgery patient, you will enjoy a more comfortable recovery.
The Oribt ROM Cryo Knee Brace includes two reusable gel packs.
- Combines the benefits of pneumatic compression with cold therapy
- Includes two reusable gel packs
- Universal size
- Patellar Honodropathy (Osteochondral repairs)
- Retropatellar Osteoarthritis
- Post-operative and post traumatic irritations including rehabilitation of: MCL, LCL, PCL, ACL (Sprains, Meniscus injuries, Lateral, Anterior, Medial, and Posterior tilt, etc.)
- Post lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint
- Patella and knee instabilities (Patella Dislocation, Patella Subluxation, Patella Alta, Patella Stabilization, Patella Tendon repairs)
- General knee pain
- Mild Chondronmalacia
- Condylar Fractures
- Tibial Plateau Fractures
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
As inconvenient as any type of injury is, a foot injury can be especially debilitating because it can prevent you from walking and getting around unless you have the proper equipment. Many people use foot braces after an accident, such as a car crash or sports injury. Others need them after surgery or for a chronic condition, such as arthritis, tendonitis, ankle instability or side effects from a stroke.
A foot brace provides the support and stability you need to help you move freely without pain. Some of our braces are even equipped with a pneumatic air bladder to customize compression of the ankle area.
Our foot braces attach easily with Velcro straps for a personalized fit, so they’re comfortable and breathable. Wearing your foot brace every day helps prevent further injury by minimizing impact and limiting your range of motion.
Whether you’re suffering from a long-term condition or you have a soft-tissue injury, sprain, strain or fracture, a foot brace can help make you more comfortable and heal more quickly.
Contact us with any questions about bracing or eligibility. We’ll make it easy for you. We'll even handle the paperwork should you qualify.
We are in-network with over 70 private insurance, workers’ compensation, and no-fault insurance companies.
Send us a referral and we will make sure your patient receives the right brace – fast. Our staff of professionals are on-hand and ready to serve.