Knee Products / Gladiator 1832
The NEW UNIVERSAL GLADIATOR 1832 Knee Brace can help speed recovery and is adjustable for a comfortable fit. It is recommended for noncontact sports and daily activities. The Gladiator 1832 provides compression and support for your injured knee and is ideal for speeding recovery of ACL and MCL injuries. The Knee brace is meant for patients who can load weight on the injured knee and is capable of some ambulation. The polycentric hinge with contoured condyle shell has aluminum uprights and offers full flexion and extension control with settings at 0°, 15°, 30°, 60° and 90°.
- R.O.M. hinges with contoured condyle shells
- Full flexion and extension control
- ROM settings at 0°, 15°, 30°, 60° and 90°
- Patellar Honodropathy (Osteochondral repairs)
- post-operative and post traumatic irritations including
- Rehabilitation of: MCL, LCL, PCL, ACL (Sprains, Meniscus injuries, Lateral
- Anterior, Medial, and Posterior tilt, etc.)
- Post lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint
- Patella and knee instabilities (Patella Dislocation, Patella Subluxation, Patella Alta, Patella Stabilization, Patella Tendon repairs)
- General knee pain
- Mild Chondronmalacia
- Condylar Fracture
- Tibial Plateau Fractures
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
As inconvenient as any type of injury is, a foot injury can be especially debilitating because it can prevent you from walking and getting around unless you have the proper equipment. Many people use foot braces after an accident, such as a car crash or sports injury. Others need them after surgery or for a chronic condition, such as arthritis, tendonitis, ankle instability or side effects from a stroke.
A foot brace provides the support and stability you need to help you move freely without pain. Some of our braces are even equipped with a pneumatic air bladder to customize compression of the ankle area.
Our foot braces attach easily with Velcro straps for a personalized fit, so they’re comfortable and breathable. Wearing your foot brace every day helps prevent further injury by minimizing impact and limiting your range of motion.
Whether you’re suffering from a long-term condition or you have a soft-tissue injury, sprain, strain or fracture, a foot brace can help make you more comfortable and heal more quickly.