Back Products / Elite Air Decompression LSO
Elite Air Decompression LSO
The Elite Air Decompression LSO (lumbar sacral orthosis) combines the support of rigid panels with a decompression lumbar belt to support and relieve pain. The front and back panels are removeable to offer continued therapy options during recovery. The back panel extends from the sacrococcygeal junction to the T-9 vertebra. Decompression of the lower spine is accomplished through expansion of the lumbar belt from 5.1” to 7.9” (13 – 20cm) which aids in relaxing muscle spasms and relieves pain.
Air Decompression Belt
- Vertically expands approximately 2 inches from 5.1 inches tall before inflation to 7.9 inches tall after inflation
- Decompression expands intervertebral disc space to relieve pain
- Unloads weight bearing from lower back to hip
- Thin and lightweight, can be worn under clothing
Traditional Lumbar Support with Versatile Step-Down Support
- Provides support and stability
- Restricts harmful movements
- 2 removeable rigid panel supports: 1 anterior panel, 1 posterior panel
- Step-down support through removeable panels for patient progression
- Posterior panel extends from the sacrococcygeal junction to the T-9 vertebra
- Adjustable air decompression
- Rigid front and back (anterior and posterior) panels for superior support
- Removeable panels for step-down support
- Relaxes muscle spasms
- Prevents and relieves back pain
- Extender panel increases the circumference up to 8 inches
- Burst fracture
- Bulging or herniated discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Post-operative recovery
- Spinal stenosis
|Small||26 – 32 inches|
|Medium||32 – 36 inches|
|Large||36 – 40 inches|
|XLarge||40 – 46 inches|
|2XLarge||46 – 52 inches|
|3XLarge||52 – 58 inches|
Contact us with any questions about bracing or eligibility. We’ll make it easy for you. We'll even handle the paperwork should you qualify.
We are in-network with over 70 private insurance, workers’ compensation, and no-fault insurance companies.
Send us a referral and we will make sure your patient receives the right brace – fast. Our staff of professionals are on-hand and ready to serve.
Our Team of Professionals Fit & Train NY State Patients
Our team of certified orthotic fitters and chiropractors will go to your patients home for one-on-one fitting and training. We offer this service for all the products we dispense in NY State.
Our goal is to ensure your patient understands how to safely use the medical equipment they were prescribed. This means any time your patient needs more information or a refresher, a team member will be there to help.
Do you need fast, reliable delivery of DME products for your patients?
Elite Medical Supply is located just outside of Buffalo, NY and has proudly served NY State since 1998.
Our team supports chiropractors, private practice physicians, orthopedic surgeons, orthotists, pain management groups, and many other types of healthcare practitioners with high-quality DME products.
All of the staff is extremely helpful. Quality of product and business practices make it easy to do business with them.
Great products for helping injured spinal patients through rehabilitation with chiropractic care. Highly recommended.
Elite Medical Supply helped me with my knee brace that could not be located anywhere else near by. Kind people and very helpful.
The quality of the braces have been excellent. They are a great asset in helping my patients obtain equipment to improve their health and speed up their recoveries.
I have been working the Elite Medical for over 5 years. I have to say that of all the DME providers I have worked with in the past Elite by far is the best in this business.