Electrotherapy / TENS 3000
“TENS” stands for transcutaneous electric nerve stimulation. The TENS unit sends comfortable impulses through the skin that stimulate the nerve (or nerves) in the treatment area. In many cases, this stimulation will greatly reduce or eliminate pain. In many patients, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the actual period of stimulation (sometimes as much as three to four times longer).
- Delivers non-addictive and non-invasive analgesia via the disruption of pain signals across sensory nerves
- Facilitates simple, self-administered treatments via the portable unit (approximately the size of a deck of playing cards)
- Carries a favorable benefit-to-risk ratio because it has no notable adverse effects and no interactions with other treatments
- Utilizes a standard 9-volt battery and adhesive electrodes
Safe & Effective
Hundreds of patients and clinical reports support the efficacy of the TENS 3000, not just because it works, but because it is free of the functional impairment associated with narcotic analgesics that may adversely affect a patient.
- 3 TENS Modes: Burst, Modulation, Constant
- Pulse Width: 30-260 (uS)
- Pulse Rate: 20-150(Hz)
- 80 mA Amplitude
- Dual Channels
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Timer: 15, 30, Constant
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Many patients with back pain undergo cervical or lumbar spinal fusion surgery. Spinal surgery is often recommended for herniated discs, spinal stenosis, fractures, degenerative disc disease, scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
The goal of spinal fusion surgery is to fuse bones in an effort to reduce pain. Post-surgery, a bone growth stimulator can speed recovery. A BGS works by sending electromagnetic energy to the bone, stimulating faster regeneration.
Elite Medical Supply’s bone growth stimulators are lightweight, battery-operated and easy to use. You only need to use them for 30 minutes a day to get the full benefit.
If you think you would heal faster with the help of a bone growth stimulator, or if your doctor recommends you try one, Elite Medical Supply is the best place to get it. We’re known for selling quality products and providing professional, helpful, live customer service.