Knee Products / ROM Knee Brace
ROM Knee Brace
The Aspen ROM Knee is a range of motion brace that provides optimal compression and support. The brace comes in both sized and universal options. The sized version features a premium AirX material that provides a high degree of breathability and moisture wicking, allowing for extended wear and improved patient compliance. The Universal option provides adjustability to fit most patients. Made from a lightweight neoprene material, this option allows for optimal compression and comfort.
- Universal size
- Easy access range of motion hinge
- Posterior strap for additional adjustment and comfort
- Sturdy hinge struts for optimal customization
- Lightweight neoprene material for ideal compression and breathability
- Patellar Honodropathy (Osteochondral repairs)
- Retropatellar Osteoarthritis,
- Post-operative and post traumatic irritations including rehabilitation of: MCL, LCL, PCL, ACL (Sprains, Meniscus injuries, Lateral, Anterior, Medial, and Posterior tilt, etc.)
- Post lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint
- Patella and knee instabilities - (Patella Dislocation, Patella Subluxation, Patella Alta, Patella Stabilization, Patella Tendon repairs)
- General knee pain
- Mild Chondronmalacia
- Condylar Fractures
- Tibial Plateau Fractures.
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Many patients with back pain undergo cervical or lumbar spinal fusion surgery. Spinal surgery is often recommended for herniated discs, spinal stenosis, fractures, degenerative disc disease, scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
The goal of spinal fusion surgery is to fuse bones in an effort to reduce pain. Post-surgery, a bone growth stimulator can speed recovery. A BGS works by sending electromagnetic energy to the bone, stimulating faster regeneration.
Elite Medical Supply’s bone growth stimulators are lightweight, battery-operated and easy to use. You only need to use them for 30 minutes a day to get the full benefit.
If you think you would heal faster with the help of a bone growth stimulator, or if your doctor recommends you try one, Elite Medical Supply is the best place to get it. We’re known for selling quality products and providing professional, helpful, live customer service.
Contact us with any questions about bracing or eligibility. We’ll make it easy for you. We'll even handle the paperwork should you qualify.
We are in-network with over 70 private insurance, workers’ compensation, and no-fault insurance companies.
Send us a referral and we will make sure your patient receives the right brace – fast. Our staff of professionals are on-hand and ready to serve.