Back Products / Venum Hybrid Lite
Venum Hybrid Lite
The Venum Hybrid Lite LSO is the ultimate one-size-fits-all soft comfort brace for the lumbar-sacral region. Its primary function is to reduce pain, provide support and immobilization to the lumbar-sacral spine
The Venum Hybrid design allows each patient to get the perfect compression and immobilization for their recovery.
- Adjustable One-Size-Fits-All design
- Step-down, streamlined design
- Mechanically advanced single or dual compression closure system provides a
- 6:1 pull ratio
- Posterior panel is available in independent or central support panel designs which creates a natural support system for the spine that can be customized to provide the perfect fit
- Ergonomic arthritic grips can be customized to patient size by extending or retracting cable length
- Made of durable, highly breathable, soft, hypoallergenic materials that wick away perspiration
- Optional extender panel adds 10″ to circumference
- Chronic Back Pain
- Degenerative, Herniated or Bulging Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Facet Syndrome
- Spinal Instability
- Burst FX
- Pre or Post-Op Spinal Lumbar Stabilization
- Pre or Post-Op Disk Surgery
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Strengthening the back muscles with exercise is a good way to prevent injury, but if you have already suffered a strain, a lower back brace can help.
Best Brace for Lower Back Pain
Lower back braces temporarily do for you what your muscles can’t — hold you erect and in place and prevent further injury. We carry several kinds of lower back braces — how do you know which is the best lower back brace for you?
It depends on your condition. Different lower back braces are best to combat different symptoms. All our lower back braces offer support, and some offer compression as well. You may be looking for a lower back brace to promote stability and proper posture. If you are prone to back spasms, a back brace that restricts motion may help.
Talk to your doctor about your specific condition and ask for recommendations about the best back brace for lower back pain for you. While a back brace isn’t a cure, it can provide much-needed relief while you undergo treatment from a doctor or chiropractor. Additionally, if your doctor recommended surgery but you are trying to avoid this route, a back brace can help you stay more comfortable while you buy time.
Our back braces are strong, durable and made to last. You can wear yours all day and you can even wear it to sleep if necessary. These back braces are breathable, so they won’t make you sweaty, and they’re lightweight and fit easily under clothing, so you don’t have to worry about questions from nosy neighbors or co-workers.
Tired of sitting out every game, dance and activity? Get a lower back brace today.