Knee Products / ROM Patella Stabilizer (ROMPS)
ROM Patella Stabilizer (ROMPS)
The ROMPS knee brace was built to offer durable, dependable support to patients of every activity level. With various heights and designs available, the ROMPS knee brace ensures that patients will receive the optimal brace for their specific needs. The ROMPS knee brace brings relief to patients with minor ligament issues, patella tracking issues and other patella related diagnoses with horse-shoe padding to keep the patella in place.
- Horseshoe padding to keep the patella in place
- Stabilize & comfortably contain the patellar compartment
- Control flexion & extension with patented, adjustable aluminum rods
- Support for patients of every activity level
- Patellar Honodropathy (Osteochondral repairs)
- Retropatellar Osteoarthritis
- Post-operative and post traumatic irritations including rehabilitation of: MCL, LCL, PCL, ACL (Sprains, Meniscus injuries, Lateral, Anterior, Medial, and Posterior tilt, etc.)
- Post lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint
- Patella and knee instabilities (Patella Dislocation, Patella Subluxation, Patella Alta, Patella Stabilization, Patella Tendon repairs)
- General knee pain
- Mild Chondronmalacia
- Condylar Fractures
- Tibial Plateau Fractures
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Strengthening the back muscles with exercise is a good way to prevent injury, but if you have already suffered a strain, a lower back brace can help.
Best Brace for Lower Back Pain
Lower back braces temporarily do for you what your muscles can’t — hold you erect and in place and prevent further injury. We carry several kinds of lower back braces — how do you know which is the best lower back brace for you?
It depends on your condition. Different lower back braces are best to combat different symptoms. All our lower back braces offer support, and some offer compression as well. You may be looking for a lower back brace to promote stability and proper posture. If you are prone to back spasms, a back brace that restricts motion may help.
Talk to your doctor about your specific condition and ask for recommendations about the best back brace for lower back pain for you. While a back brace isn’t a cure, it can provide much-needed relief while you undergo treatment from a doctor or chiropractor. Additionally, if your doctor recommended surgery but you are trying to avoid this route, a back brace can help you stay more comfortable while you buy time.
Our back braces are strong, durable and made to last. You can wear yours all day and you can even wear it to sleep if necessary. These back braces are breathable, so they won’t make you sweaty, and they’re lightweight and fit easily under clothing, so you don’t have to worry about questions from nosy neighbors or co-workers.
Tired of sitting out every game, dance and activity? Get a lower back brace today.