Knee Products / X-ROM™
Our new easy-to-use post-op knee brace offers fast, simple application and adjustment through innovative strap, tab and buckle designs. The user-friendly X-ROM™ helps control and protect ROM with a quick-lock design and hinge pull-out stops. With four independently telescoping sliders and the ability to contour to the patient’s leg to aid varus and valgus support, the X-ROM comfortably accommodates a wide range of patient shapes and sizes.
Not reimbursable by Medicare
- Precise ROM Protection
- Updated hinge design: Precisely control ROM with settings in 10⁰ increments from -10⁰ to 90⁰ extension and -10⁰ to 120⁰ flexion
- Quick-lock design: Easily lock at 10⁰ increments from -10⁰ to 30⁰
- Fast, Easy Application
- Easy-to-use design: Strap, tab and buckle design make post-op application and adjustment fast and simple
- Comfortably fits a wide range of patients: Easily accommodate patients from 4’11” to 6’5”
- Push button slider settings: Adjustments are easy and precise
- Ready to fit: Quickly fit patients right out of the box
- Comfortable Stability
- Tele-Fit™ technology: Four independently telescoping sliders with easy push button control settings help enhance brace placement, stability and comfort while avoiding the incision and peroneal nerve
- Optimal fit & stability: Bendable hinge bars help enhance varus/valgus contouring
- Secure contact points: Enhanced ankle pads and strategically placed contact points between the leg and brace help reduce slippage
- Lightweight strength: Strong yet lightweight design helps reduce brace migration
- Anti-microbial pads: Helps neutralize odor while increasing comfort and durability
To aid immobilization and protected range of motion associated with ACL, PCL, LCL, and MCL surgeries and meniscal repairs.
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Because we instinctively put our hands out in front of us when we fall, we suffer wrist injuries more frequently than other types of injuries. Our wrists are designed to allow us liberal movement in many directions, and when you have a rupture, strain, sprain or fracture, this can be quite painful. A wrist brace immobilizes the wrist, allowing you to use your hand while limiting your range of motion to prevent pain.
As notorious as wrist injuries from accidents are, other conditions can cause chronic wrist pain, such as arthritis. Wearing a wrist brace can allow you to engage in more activities without pain, such as driving, writing, painting and playing cards.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is another reason for chronic wrist pain. Oftentimes limiting the activity that caused it — such as typing, playing an instrument and doing needlework — can improve your condition, and wearing a wrist brace in the meantime can help.
Contact us today for more information or to order your wrist brace.