Back Products / Venum Hybrid Lite
Venum Hybrid Lite
The Venum Hybrid Lite LSO is the ultimate one-size-fits-all soft comfort brace for the lumbar-sacral region. Its primary function is to reduce pain, provide support and immobilization to the lumbar-sacral spine
The Venum Hybrid design allows each patient to get the perfect compression and immobilization for their recovery.
- Adjustable One-Size-Fits-All design
- Step-down, streamlined design
- Mechanically advanced single or dual compression closure system provides a
- 6:1 pull ratio
- Posterior panel is available in independent or central support panel designs which creates a natural support system for the spine that can be customized to provide the perfect fit
- Ergonomic arthritic grips can be customized to patient size by extending or retracting cable length
- Made of durable, highly breathable, soft, hypoallergenic materials that wick away perspiration
- Optional extender panel adds 10″ to circumference
- Chronic Back Pain
- Degenerative, Herniated or Bulging Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Facet Syndrome
- Spinal Instability
- Burst FX
- Pre or Post-Op Spinal Lumbar Stabilization
- Pre or Post-Op Disk Surgery
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Because we instinctively put our hands out in front of us when we fall, we suffer wrist injuries more frequently than other types of injuries. Our wrists are designed to allow us liberal movement in many directions, and when you have a rupture, strain, sprain or fracture, this can be quite painful. A wrist brace immobilizes the wrist, allowing you to use your hand while limiting your range of motion to prevent pain.
As notorious as wrist injuries from accidents are, other conditions can cause chronic wrist pain, such as arthritis. Wearing a wrist brace can allow you to engage in more activities without pain, such as driving, writing, painting and playing cards.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is another reason for chronic wrist pain. Oftentimes limiting the activity that caused it — such as typing, playing an instrument and doing needlework — can improve your condition, and wearing a wrist brace in the meantime can help.
Contact us today for more information or to order your wrist brace.