Knee Products / Rebound® Post-Op Knee
Rebound® Post-Op Knee
- Tool-free design and multi-purpose Smart-Fit™ packaging
- Telescoping frame from 18.5”-27” (Adult)
- OneTouch™ easy to adjust ROM hinge with lock-out capability
- Color-coding and numbered frame for patient education
- Quick-fit, gripping buckles for easy application
- Universal Size and Universal XL
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL repairs/injuries
- Meniscal repairs
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Patellar tendon repairs
- Osteochondral repairs
- Condylar fractures
- Sprains/strains of the knee
- HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomy)
|Universal||16 – 32" (41 cm – 81 cm)|
|Universal XL||16 – 38" (41 cm – 96,5 cm)|
Thigh measurement taken 6" above mid-patella.
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Because we instinctively put our hands out in front of us when we fall, we suffer wrist injuries more frequently than other types of injuries. Our wrists are designed to allow us liberal movement in many directions, and when you have a rupture, strain, sprain or fracture, this can be quite painful. A wrist brace immobilizes the wrist, allowing you to use your hand while limiting your range of motion to prevent pain.
As notorious as wrist injuries from accidents are, other conditions can cause chronic wrist pain, such as arthritis. Wearing a wrist brace can allow you to engage in more activities without pain, such as driving, writing, painting and playing cards.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is another reason for chronic wrist pain. Oftentimes limiting the activity that caused it — such as typing, playing an instrument and doing needlework — can improve your condition, and wearing a wrist brace in the meantime can help.
Contact us today for more information or to order your wrist brace.