Knee Products / Orbit ROM Cryo Knee Brace
Orbit ROM Cryo Knee Brace
The Orbit ROM Cryo Knee Brace is designed to combine the benefits of pneumatic compression with cold therapy to diminish swelling and decrease pain. Whether you’re an athlete looking for a quicker recovery or a post-operative knee surgery patient, you will enjoy a more comfortable recovery.
The Oribt ROM Cryo Knee Brace includes two reusable gel packs.
- Combines the benefits of pneumatic compression with cold therapy
- Includes two reusable gel packs
- Universal size
- Patellar Honodropathy (Osteochondral repairs)
- Retropatellar Osteoarthritis
- Post-operative and post traumatic irritations including rehabilitation of: MCL, LCL, PCL, ACL (Sprains, Meniscus injuries, Lateral, Anterior, Medial, and Posterior tilt, etc.)
- Post lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint
- Patella and knee instabilities (Patella Dislocation, Patella Subluxation, Patella Alta, Patella Stabilization, Patella Tendon repairs)
- General knee pain
- Mild Chondronmalacia
- Condylar Fractures
- Tibial Plateau Fractures
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Because we instinctively put our hands out in front of us when we fall, we suffer wrist injuries more frequently than other types of injuries. Our wrists are designed to allow us liberal movement in many directions, and when you have a rupture, strain, sprain or fracture, this can be quite painful. A wrist brace immobilizes the wrist, allowing you to use your hand while limiting your range of motion to prevent pain.
As notorious as wrist injuries from accidents are, other conditions can cause chronic wrist pain, such as arthritis. Wearing a wrist brace can allow you to engage in more activities without pain, such as driving, writing, painting and playing cards.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is another reason for chronic wrist pain. Oftentimes limiting the activity that caused it — such as typing, playing an instrument and doing needlework — can improve your condition, and wearing a wrist brace in the meantime can help.
Contact us today for more information or to order your wrist brace.