Extremity_Cervical Collar / Miami J Select Cervical Collar
Miami J Select Cervical Collar
The Miami J Select cervical collar by Össur offers the widest range of height adjustability in the market with a single, universal design that replicates the comfort, immobilization and quality you expect from a Miami J product.
Featuring a patented, first-to-market locking mechanism to encourage patient compliance and anti-microbial Sorbatex padding, Miami J Select is designed to support successful patient outcomes.
- Universal design that doesn’t compromise immobilization or comfort.
- Easy to don and doff with patented Reproducible Fit option.
- Simplified comfort adjustments with integrated and patented Sternal-Relief Dial.
- Easy to clean and replace multi-colored padding.
- Anti-microbial & biocompatible Sorbatex™ padding prevents bacterial build-up.
- 7 precise fitting sizes with opportunity to fine-tune.
- One-piece, anatomically inspired collar back with Flex Edge® designed to reduce occipital pressure.
- Large tracheal opening – improved function for ICU patients.
- X-ray and CT lucent, MR-safe.
Conditions requiring gross immobilization of the cervical spine.
This may include: – C-Spine precaution for trauma patients – Immobilization for pre and post c-spine surgery
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Because we instinctively put our hands out in front of us when we fall, we suffer wrist injuries more frequently than other types of injuries. Our wrists are designed to allow us liberal movement in many directions, and when you have a rupture, strain, sprain or fracture, this can be quite painful. A wrist brace immobilizes the wrist, allowing you to use your hand while limiting your range of motion to prevent pain.
As notorious as wrist injuries from accidents are, other conditions can cause chronic wrist pain, such as arthritis. Wearing a wrist brace can allow you to engage in more activities without pain, such as driving, writing, painting and playing cards.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is another reason for chronic wrist pain. Oftentimes limiting the activity that caused it — such as typing, playing an instrument and doing needlework — can improve your condition, and wearing a wrist brace in the meantime can help.
Contact us today for more information or to order your wrist brace.