Folding Walker Bariatric
E0148 (without wheels)
E0149 (with wheels)
- Attractive, lightweight aluminum frame
- Adjustable height settings
- Easy-to-use push button folding mechanism provides audible click when locked
- Front cross brace near top of walker allows for full stride
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort and long lasting wear
- Rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces (come standard on models with 5″ wheels)
- Folds flat for transport and storage
Because we instinctively put our hands out in front of us when we fall, we suffer wrist injuries more frequently than other types of injuries. Our wrists are designed to allow us liberal movement in many directions, and when you have a rupture, strain, sprain or fracture, this can be quite painful. A wrist brace immobilizes the wrist, allowing you to use your hand while limiting your range of motion to prevent pain.
As notorious as wrist injuries from accidents are, other conditions can cause chronic wrist pain, such as arthritis. Wearing a wrist brace can allow you to engage in more activities without pain, such as driving, writing, painting and playing cards.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is another reason for chronic wrist pain. Oftentimes limiting the activity that caused it — such as typing, playing an instrument and doing needlework — can improve your condition, and wearing a wrist brace in the meantime can help.
Contact us today for more information or to order your wrist brace.