Knee Products / ROM Knee Brace
ROM Knee Brace
The Aspen ROM Knee is a range of motion brace that provides optimal compression and support. The brace comes in both sized and universal options. The sized version features a premium AirX material that provides a high degree of breathability and moisture wicking, allowing for extended wear and improved patient compliance. The Universal option provides adjustability to fit most patients. Made from a lightweight neoprene material, this option allows for optimal compression and comfort.
- Universal size
- Easy access range of motion hinge
- Posterior strap for additional adjustment and comfort
- Sturdy hinge struts for optimal customization
- Lightweight neoprene material for ideal compression and breathability
- Patellar Honodropathy (Osteochondral repairs)
- Retropatellar Osteoarthritis,
- Post-operative and post traumatic irritations including rehabilitation of: MCL, LCL, PCL, ACL (Sprains, Meniscus injuries, Lateral, Anterior, Medial, and Posterior tilt, etc.)
- Post lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint
- Patella and knee instabilities - (Patella Dislocation, Patella Subluxation, Patella Alta, Patella Stabilization, Patella Tendon repairs)
- General knee pain
- Mild Chondronmalacia
- Condylar Fractures
- Tibial Plateau Fractures.
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Because we instinctively put our hands out in front of us when we fall, we suffer wrist injuries more frequently than other types of injuries. Our wrists are designed to allow us liberal movement in many directions, and when you have a rupture, strain, sprain or fracture, this can be quite painful. A wrist brace immobilizes the wrist, allowing you to use your hand while limiting your range of motion to prevent pain.
As notorious as wrist injuries from accidents are, other conditions can cause chronic wrist pain, such as arthritis. Wearing a wrist brace can allow you to engage in more activities without pain, such as driving, writing, painting and playing cards.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is another reason for chronic wrist pain. Oftentimes limiting the activity that caused it — such as typing, playing an instrument and doing needlework — can improve your condition, and wearing a wrist brace in the meantime can help.
Contact us today for more information or to order your wrist brace.