Knee Products / X-ROM™
Our new easy-to-use post-op knee brace offers fast, simple application and adjustment through innovative strap, tab and buckle designs. The user-friendly X-ROM™ helps control and protect ROM with a quick-lock design and hinge pull-out stops. With four independently telescoping sliders and the ability to contour to the patient’s leg to aid varus and valgus support, the X-ROM comfortably accommodates a wide range of patient shapes and sizes.
Not reimbursable by Medicare
- Precise ROM Protection
- Updated hinge design: Precisely control ROM with settings in 10⁰ increments from -10⁰ to 90⁰ extension and -10⁰ to 120⁰ flexion
- Quick-lock design: Easily lock at 10⁰ increments from -10⁰ to 30⁰
- Fast, Easy Application
- Easy-to-use design: Strap, tab and buckle design make post-op application and adjustment fast and simple
- Comfortably fits a wide range of patients: Easily accommodate patients from 4’11” to 6’5”
- Push button slider settings: Adjustments are easy and precise
- Ready to fit: Quickly fit patients right out of the box
- Comfortable Stability
- Tele-Fit™ technology: Four independently telescoping sliders with easy push button control settings help enhance brace placement, stability and comfort while avoiding the incision and peroneal nerve
- Optimal fit & stability: Bendable hinge bars help enhance varus/valgus contouring
- Secure contact points: Enhanced ankle pads and strategically placed contact points between the leg and brace help reduce slippage
- Lightweight strength: Strong yet lightweight design helps reduce brace migration
- Anti-microbial pads: Helps neutralize odor while increasing comfort and durability
To aid immobilization and protected range of motion associated with ACL, PCL, LCL, and MCL surgeries and meniscal repairs.
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Shoulder pain has a wide variety of sources. You may have had a fall or another type of accident that led to a sprain, strain, rotator cuff injury or dislocation. Alternatively, you may have a chronic condition such as bursitis, arthritis, frozen shoulder or neuropathy.
Regardless of what caused your shoulder pain, a shoulder brace can often help. Shoulder braces offer support and compression, which keeps your joint in place and relieves pain. Plus, some of our shoulder braces come with adjustable telescoping arms, so you only need one brace for all positions.
Our shoulder braces are comfortable and easy to get on and off — you never have to worry about needing help.
For more information about what type of shoulder brace is best for your condition or whether your insurance will cover your purchase, contact us today.
Contact us with any questions about bracing or eligibility. We’ll make it easy for you. We'll even handle the paperwork should you qualify.
We are in-network with over 70 private insurance, workers’ compensation, and no-fault insurance companies.
Send us a referral and we will make sure your patient receives the right brace – fast. Our staff of professionals are on-hand and ready to serve.