Back Products / Venum Hybrid Lite
Venum Hybrid Lite
The Venum Hybrid Lite LSO is the ultimate one-size-fits-all soft comfort brace for the lumbar-sacral region. Its primary function is to reduce pain, provide support and immobilization to the lumbar-sacral spine
The Venum Hybrid design allows each patient to get the perfect compression and immobilization for their recovery.
- Adjustable One-Size-Fits-All design
- Step-down, streamlined design
- Mechanically advanced single or dual compression closure system provides a
- 6:1 pull ratio
- Posterior panel is available in independent or central support panel designs which creates a natural support system for the spine that can be customized to provide the perfect fit
- Ergonomic arthritic grips can be customized to patient size by extending or retracting cable length
- Made of durable, highly breathable, soft, hypoallergenic materials that wick away perspiration
- Optional extender panel adds 10″ to circumference
- Chronic Back Pain
- Degenerative, Herniated or Bulging Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Facet Syndrome
- Spinal Instability
- Burst FX
- Pre or Post-Op Spinal Lumbar Stabilization
- Pre or Post-Op Disk Surgery
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Shoulder pain has a wide variety of sources. You may have had a fall or another type of accident that led to a sprain, strain, rotator cuff injury or dislocation. Alternatively, you may have a chronic condition such as bursitis, arthritis, frozen shoulder or neuropathy.
Regardless of what caused your shoulder pain, a shoulder brace can often help. Shoulder braces offer support and compression, which keeps your joint in place and relieves pain. Plus, some of our shoulder braces come with adjustable telescoping arms, so you only need one brace for all positions.
Our shoulder braces are comfortable and easy to get on and off — you never have to worry about needing help.
For more information about what type of shoulder brace is best for your condition or whether your insurance will cover your purchase, contact us today.