Electrotherapy / TENS 3000
“TENS” stands for transcutaneous electric nerve stimulation. The TENS unit sends comfortable impulses through the skin that stimulate the nerve (or nerves) in the treatment area. In many cases, this stimulation will greatly reduce or eliminate pain. In many patients, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the actual period of stimulation (sometimes as much as three to four times longer).
- Delivers non-addictive and non-invasive analgesia via the disruption of pain signals across sensory nerves
- Facilitates simple, self-administered treatments via the portable unit (approximately the size of a deck of playing cards)
- Carries a favorable benefit-to-risk ratio because it has no notable adverse effects and no interactions with other treatments
- Utilizes a standard 9-volt battery and adhesive electrodes
Safe & Effective
Hundreds of patients and clinical reports support the efficacy of the TENS 3000, not just because it works, but because it is free of the functional impairment associated with narcotic analgesics that may adversely affect a patient.
- 3 TENS Modes: Burst, Modulation, Constant
- Pulse Width: 30-260 (uS)
- Pulse Rate: 20-150(Hz)
- 80 mA Amplitude
- Dual Channels
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Timer: 15, 30, Constant
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Shoulder pain has a wide variety of sources. You may have had a fall or another type of accident that led to a sprain, strain, rotator cuff injury or dislocation. Alternatively, you may have a chronic condition such as bursitis, arthritis, frozen shoulder or neuropathy.
Regardless of what caused your shoulder pain, a shoulder brace can often help. Shoulder braces offer support and compression, which keeps your joint in place and relieves pain. Plus, some of our shoulder braces come with adjustable telescoping arms, so you only need one brace for all positions.
Our shoulder braces are comfortable and easy to get on and off — you never have to worry about needing help.
For more information about what type of shoulder brace is best for your condition or whether your insurance will cover your purchase, contact us today.