Knee Products / Rebound® Post-Op Knee
Rebound® Post-Op Knee
- Tool-free design and multi-purpose Smart-Fit™ packaging
- Telescoping frame from 18.5”-27” (Adult)
- OneTouch™ easy to adjust ROM hinge with lock-out capability
- Color-coding and numbered frame for patient education
- Quick-fit, gripping buckles for easy application
- Universal Size and Universal XL
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL repairs/injuries
- Meniscal repairs
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Patellar tendon repairs
- Osteochondral repairs
- Condylar fractures
- Sprains/strains of the knee
- HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomy)
|Universal||16 – 32" (41 cm – 81 cm)|
|Universal XL||16 – 38" (41 cm – 96,5 cm)|
Thigh measurement taken 6" above mid-patella.
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Shoulder pain has a wide variety of sources. You may have had a fall or another type of accident that led to a sprain, strain, rotator cuff injury or dislocation. Alternatively, you may have a chronic condition such as bursitis, arthritis, frozen shoulder or neuropathy.
Regardless of what caused your shoulder pain, a shoulder brace can often help. Shoulder braces offer support and compression, which keeps your joint in place and relieves pain. Plus, some of our shoulder braces come with adjustable telescoping arms, so you only need one brace for all positions.
Our shoulder braces are comfortable and easy to get on and off — you never have to worry about needing help.
For more information about what type of shoulder brace is best for your condition or whether your insurance will cover your purchase, contact us today.