Bone Growth Stimulators / PhysioStim™
The PhysioStim device has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of nonunion fractures. A nonunion is a fracture that has shown no visible signs of healing. For complete prescribing information, please refer to the Instruction Manual.
This single-piece device is lightweight, flexible and portable, allowing freedom of movement during treatment. Typical prescribed treatment time is three hours per day. An LCD and audible alarm provide important feedback during treatment such as the operational status, treatment time remaining, battery capacity, etc.
- The PhysioStim device has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of nonunion fractures.
- Designed for patient ease of use.
- Works effectively when worn over clothing, casting or bracing.
- Single-piece, cordless design allows for ease of placement and patient mobility.
- The STIM onTrack™mobile app is patient-friendly and provides patients with a treatment calendar, therapy reminders, and additional educational resources.
|Part Number||Body Application|
|5314R, 5314L||Shoulder - Right, Left|
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Shoulder pain has a wide variety of sources. You may have had a fall or another type of accident that led to a sprain, strain, rotator cuff injury or dislocation. Alternatively, you may have a chronic condition such as bursitis, arthritis, frozen shoulder or neuropathy.
Regardless of what caused your shoulder pain, a shoulder brace can often help. Shoulder braces offer support and compression, which keeps your joint in place and relieves pain. Plus, some of our shoulder braces come with adjustable telescoping arms, so you only need one brace for all positions.
Our shoulder braces are comfortable and easy to get on and off — you never have to worry about needing help.
For more information about what type of shoulder brace is best for your condition or whether your insurance will cover your purchase, contact us today.