Extremity_Cervical Collar / Miami J Select Cervical Collar
Miami J Select Cervical Collar
The Miami J Select cervical collar by Össur offers the widest range of height adjustability in the market with a single, universal design that replicates the comfort, immobilization and quality you expect from a Miami J product.
Featuring a patented, first-to-market locking mechanism to encourage patient compliance and anti-microbial Sorbatex padding, Miami J Select is designed to support successful patient outcomes.
- Universal design that doesn’t compromise immobilization or comfort.
- Easy to don and doff with patented Reproducible Fit option.
- Simplified comfort adjustments with integrated and patented Sternal-Relief Dial.
- Easy to clean and replace multi-colored padding.
- Anti-microbial & biocompatible Sorbatex™ padding prevents bacterial build-up.
- 7 precise fitting sizes with opportunity to fine-tune.
- One-piece, anatomically inspired collar back with Flex Edge® designed to reduce occipital pressure.
- Large tracheal opening – improved function for ICU patients.
- X-ray and CT lucent, MR-safe.
Conditions requiring gross immobilization of the cervical spine.
This may include: – C-Spine precaution for trauma patients – Immobilization for pre and post c-spine surgery
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Shoulder pain has a wide variety of sources. You may have had a fall or another type of accident that led to a sprain, strain, rotator cuff injury or dislocation. Alternatively, you may have a chronic condition such as bursitis, arthritis, frozen shoulder or neuropathy.
Regardless of what caused your shoulder pain, a shoulder brace can often help. Shoulder braces offer support and compression, which keeps your joint in place and relieves pain. Plus, some of our shoulder braces come with adjustable telescoping arms, so you only need one brace for all positions.
Our shoulder braces are comfortable and easy to get on and off — you never have to worry about needing help.
For more information about what type of shoulder brace is best for your condition or whether your insurance will cover your purchase, contact us today.