Knee Products / Gladiator 1832
The NEW UNIVERSAL GLADIATOR 1832 Knee Brace can help speed recovery and is adjustable for a comfortable fit. It is recommended for noncontact sports and daily activities. The Gladiator 1832 provides compression and support for your injured knee and is ideal for speeding recovery of ACL and MCL injuries. The Knee brace is meant for patients who can load weight on the injured knee and is capable of some ambulation. The polycentric hinge with contoured condyle shell has aluminum uprights and offers full flexion and extension control with settings at 0°, 15°, 30°, 60° and 90°.
- R.O.M. hinges with contoured condyle shells
- Full flexion and extension control
- ROM settings at 0°, 15°, 30°, 60° and 90°
- Patellar Honodropathy (Osteochondral repairs)
- post-operative and post traumatic irritations including
- Rehabilitation of: MCL, LCL, PCL, ACL (Sprains, Meniscus injuries, Lateral
- Anterior, Medial, and Posterior tilt, etc.)
- Post lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint
- Patella and knee instabilities (Patella Dislocation, Patella Subluxation, Patella Alta, Patella Stabilization, Patella Tendon repairs)
- General knee pain
- Mild Chondronmalacia
- Condylar Fracture
- Tibial Plateau Fractures
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Shoulder pain has a wide variety of sources. You may have had a fall or another type of accident that led to a sprain, strain, rotator cuff injury or dislocation. Alternatively, you may have a chronic condition such as bursitis, arthritis, frozen shoulder or neuropathy.
Regardless of what caused your shoulder pain, a shoulder brace can often help. Shoulder braces offer support and compression, which keeps your joint in place and relieves pain. Plus, some of our shoulder braces come with adjustable telescoping arms, so you only need one brace for all positions.
Our shoulder braces are comfortable and easy to get on and off — you never have to worry about needing help.
For more information about what type of shoulder brace is best for your condition or whether your insurance will cover your purchase, contact us today.