- Adult maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Adjust from 32” to 39”
- Fits users with heights from 4’5″ to 6’5″
- Made of lightweight aluminum
- Comfortable, contoured vinyl hand grips
- Two button Lock
- Easily folds for storage or transportation
- Provides additional assistance with balance to help restore mobility.
Shoulder pain has a wide variety of sources. You may have had a fall or another type of accident that led to a sprain, strain, rotator cuff injury or dislocation. Alternatively, you may have a chronic condition such as bursitis, arthritis, frozen shoulder or neuropathy.
Regardless of what caused your shoulder pain, a shoulder brace can often help. Shoulder braces offer support and compression, which keeps your joint in place and relieves pain. Plus, some of our shoulder braces come with adjustable telescoping arms, so you only need one brace for all positions.
Our shoulder braces are comfortable and easy to get on and off — you never have to worry about needing help.
For more information about what type of shoulder brace is best for your condition or whether your insurance will cover your purchase, contact us today.