Knee Products / Clima-Flex™ OA
Clima-Flex™ OA offers a new level of comfortable, cooling relief through compression and offloading for patients with mild to moderate OA knee pain. New DonJoy C-6 Fabric Technology delivers breathable, moisture-wicking comfort that’s soft to the touch, antimicrobial and incorporates temperature control. Keyless offloading enables on-the-fly hinge adjustment to empower patients with convenient, comforting relief from OA knee pain. E-Z Grip handles and intuitive wraparound design ensure form-fitting comfort. The brace is easily adjustable for more or less compression based on patient needs and comfort. Clima-Flex™ OA is sleek and ideal for light activities such as walking, golf, or hiking.
- C-6 Technology™ Advanced Cooling Material
- Pure carbon threads are woven into this moisture-wicking, highly breathable and cooling antimicrobial fabric to naturally repel odor and provide temperature control.
- Keyless, Dual Dial Off Loading
- New, easy-to-use integrated dual-action dial allows on-the-fly hinge adjustment for comfortable, convenient offloading of the knee anytime, anywhere.
- Perfect Fit & Control
- Semi-rigid cuffs concealed in the thigh and calf provide comfortable support and confidence.
- E-Z Wraparound Application
- E-Z Grip handles and intuitive wraparound design ensure form-fitting comfort; brace is easily adjustable for more or less compression based on patient needs and comfort.
For persons with unicompartment knee osteoarthritis (OA), off-unloader braces are mechanical intervention designed to reduce pain, improve physical function, and possibly slow disease progression.
|Manufacturer Part Number||Size||Left/Right||Measurement|
|11-8810-1||XS||Right||13" - 15½" (33-39 cm)|
|11-8811-1||XS||Left||13" - 15½" (33-39 cm)|
|11-8810-2||SM||Right||15½" - 18½" (39-47 cm)|
|11-8811-2||SM||Left||15½" - 18½" (39-47 cm)|
|11-8810-3||MD||Right||18½" - 21" (47-53 cm)|
|11-8811-3||MD||Left||18½" - 21" (47-53 cm)|
|11-8810-4||LG||Right||21" - 23½" (53-60 cm)|
|11-8811-4||LG||Left||21" - 23½" (53-60 cm)|
|11-8810-5||XL||Right||23½" - 26½" (60-67 cm)|
|11-8811-5||XL||Left||23½" - 26½" (60-67 cm)|
|11-8810-6||2XL||Right||26½" - 29½" (67-75 cm)|
|11-8811-6||2XL||Left||26½" - 29½" (67-75 cm)|
|11-8810-7||3XL||Right||29½" - 32" (75-81 cm)|
|11-8811-7||2XL||Left||29½" - 32" (75-81 cm)|
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Shoulder pain has a wide variety of sources. You may have had a fall or another type of accident that led to a sprain, strain, rotator cuff injury or dislocation. Alternatively, you may have a chronic condition such as bursitis, arthritis, frozen shoulder or neuropathy.
Regardless of what caused your shoulder pain, a shoulder brace can often help. Shoulder braces offer support and compression, which keeps your joint in place and relieves pain. Plus, some of our shoulder braces come with adjustable telescoping arms, so you only need one brace for all positions.
Our shoulder braces are comfortable and easy to get on and off — you never have to worry about needing help.
For more information about what type of shoulder brace is best for your condition or whether your insurance will cover your purchase, contact us today.