Knee Products / ROM Knee Brace
ROM Knee Brace
The Aspen ROM Knee is a range of motion brace that provides optimal compression and support. The brace comes in both sized and universal options. The sized version features a premium AirX material that provides a high degree of breathability and moisture wicking, allowing for extended wear and improved patient compliance. The Universal option provides adjustability to fit most patients. Made from a lightweight neoprene material, this option allows for optimal compression and comfort.
- Universal size
- Easy access range of motion hinge
- Posterior strap for additional adjustment and comfort
- Sturdy hinge struts for optimal customization
- Lightweight neoprene material for ideal compression and breathability
- Patellar Honodropathy (Osteochondral repairs)
- Retropatellar Osteoarthritis,
- Post-operative and post traumatic irritations including rehabilitation of: MCL, LCL, PCL, ACL (Sprains, Meniscus injuries, Lateral, Anterior, Medial, and Posterior tilt, etc.)
- Post lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint
- Patella and knee instabilities - (Patella Dislocation, Patella Subluxation, Patella Alta, Patella Stabilization, Patella Tendon repairs)
- General knee pain
- Mild Chondronmalacia
- Condylar Fractures
- Tibial Plateau Fractures.
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Shoulder pain has a wide variety of sources. You may have had a fall or another type of accident that led to a sprain, strain, rotator cuff injury or dislocation. Alternatively, you may have a chronic condition such as bursitis, arthritis, frozen shoulder or neuropathy.
Regardless of what caused your shoulder pain, a shoulder brace can often help. Shoulder braces offer support and compression, which keeps your joint in place and relieves pain. Plus, some of our shoulder braces come with adjustable telescoping arms, so you only need one brace for all positions.
Our shoulder braces are comfortable and easy to get on and off — you never have to worry about needing help.
For more information about what type of shoulder brace is best for your condition or whether your insurance will cover your purchase, contact us today.