Extremity_Ankle-Foot Orthoses / Aspen M2 AFO
Aspen M2 AFO
- L1951 (Posterior)
- L1932 (Anterior)
- Trimmable Footplate
- Trimmable footplate can be customized to fit most patient anatomies and shoes.
- Diamond Stitch Fabric
- Provides comfort for all-day wear.
- Carbon Filter
- Carbon filter creates dynamic forces for comfortable walking.
- Medium Flex
- Medium flex fits most patient needs for enhanced performance.
- Foot drop secondary to neurologic conditions such as stroke
- Multiple sclerosis
- Injury or other conditions that result in weak ankle dorsiflexion function
|Size||Posterior (Right, Left)||Anterior (Right, Left)|
|Small||640112, 640212||640102, 640202|
|Medium||640113, 640213||640103, 640203|
|Large||640114, 640214||640104, 640204|
|Small||10.04in 255mm||13.78in 350mm|
|X-Large||11.61in 295mm||12.96in 380mm|
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Shoulder pain has a wide variety of sources. You may have had a fall or another type of accident that led to a sprain, strain, rotator cuff injury or dislocation. Alternatively, you may have a chronic condition such as bursitis, arthritis, frozen shoulder or neuropathy.
Regardless of what caused your shoulder pain, a shoulder brace can often help. Shoulder braces offer support and compression, which keeps your joint in place and relieves pain. Plus, some of our shoulder braces come with adjustable telescoping arms, so you only need one brace for all positions.
Our shoulder braces are comfortable and easy to get on and off — you never have to worry about needing help.
For more information about what type of shoulder brace is best for your condition or whether your insurance will cover your purchase, contact us today.