Knee Products / Rebound® Post-Op Knee
Rebound® Post-Op Knee
The simple, versatile post-operative knee bracing solution that is easy for everyone. Whether adjusting ROM, setting the drop lock, or altering the brace length, you’ll appreciate the simplicity of the Rebound Post-op knee brace. Rebound Post Op Knee offers a simple, versatile post-operative knee bracing solution for ROM control or immobilization.
- Tool-free design and multi-purpose Smart-Fit™ packaging
- Telescoping frame from 18.5”-27” (Adult)
- OneTouch™ easy to adjust ROM hinge with lock-out capability
- Color-coding and numbered frame for patient education
- Quick-fit, gripping buckles for easy application
- Universal Size and Universal XL
Indications for Use
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL repairs/injuries
- Meniscal repairs
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Patellar tendon repairs
- Osteochondral repairs
- Condylar fractures
- Sprains/strains of the knee
- HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomy)
Manuf. Part No.
|Universal||16 – 32" (41 cm – 81 cm)|
|Universal XL||16 – 38" (41 cm – 96,5 cm)|
Thigh measurement taken 6" above mid-patella.
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.