Quad Cane Large Base
Unique four-point design which allows for greater weight-bearing and stability than a single-point cane. The handle rotates allowing for a proper fit with right or left hand use. Small and large base models available in black or silver finish with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Unique four-point base design
- Non-skid rubber tips on all four feet
- Large base design provides more stability
- Handle rotates for left or right hand use
- Tool-free left to right hand adjustments
- Quad canes stand up on their own when not in use
- Easy push button height adjustment in 1-inch increments with a locking, anti-rattle ring allowing for quick, safe adjustment
- Comfortable, contoured vinyl handle with sculpted grip reduces chance of slippage
- Lightweight aluminum upper shaft with welded steel base
- 300 pound weight capacity
Indications for Use
Generally used for mild sensory or coordination problems found in visual, auditory, vestibular, peripheral proprioceptive, or central cerebellar disease. It can help stabilize a patient’s gait by providing an extra contact point with the ground, therefore, increasing the base of support.