Electrotherapy / 2" Square Premium Fabric Electrodes
2" Square Premium Fabric Electrodes
Our premium hydrogel electrotherapy electrodes are designed to provide high-quality therapy for TENS, Interferential Stimulation, and NMES devices. A flexible non-woven fabric top allows for superior adhesion to contoured body parts that are difficult to maintain adhesion. The electrode pigtail is a standard 2mm female pin connector for use with standard lead wires. These electrodes are perfect for in-home therapy use or in the clinic.
Electrodes are for single-patient use.
- 2″ square
- Non-woven fabric top material
- Standard 2mm female pin connector
- Tabs for easy removal without touching hydrogel
- Flexible with strong adherence on difficult body parts
- Single-patient reusable
- Latex free
- For use with TENS, IFCS, NMES
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.