Knee Products / X-ROM™
Our new easy-to-use post-op knee brace offers fast, simple application and adjustment through innovative strap, tab and buckle designs. The user-friendly X-ROM™ helps control and protect ROM with a quick-lock design and hinge pull-out stops. With four independently telescoping sliders and the ability to contour to the patient’s leg to aid varus and valgus support, the X-ROM comfortably accommodates a wide range of patient shapes and sizes.
Not reimbursable by Medicare
- Precise ROM Protection
- Updated hinge design: Precisely control ROM with settings in 10⁰ increments from -10⁰ to 90⁰ extension and -10⁰ to 120⁰ flexion
- Quick-lock design: Easily lock at 10⁰ increments from -10⁰ to 30⁰
- Fast, Easy Application
- Easy-to-use design: Strap, tab and buckle design make post-op application and adjustment fast and simple
- Comfortably fits a wide range of patients: Easily accommodate patients from 4’11” to 6’5”
- Push button slider settings: Adjustments are easy and precise
- Ready to fit: Quickly fit patients right out of the box
- Comfortable Stability
- Tele-Fit™ technology: Four independently telescoping sliders with easy push button control settings help enhance brace placement, stability and comfort while avoiding the incision and peroneal nerve
- Optimal fit & stability: Bendable hinge bars help enhance varus/valgus contouring
- Secure contact points: Enhanced ankle pads and strategically placed contact points between the leg and brace help reduce slippage
- Lightweight strength: Strong yet lightweight design helps reduce brace migration
- Anti-microbial pads: Helps neutralize odor while increasing comfort and durability
To aid immobilization and protected range of motion associated with ACL, PCL, LCL, and MCL surgeries and meniscal repairs.
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
As inconvenient as any type of injury is, a foot injury can be especially debilitating because it can prevent you from walking and getting around unless you have the proper equipment. Many people use foot braces after an accident, such as a car crash or sports injury. Others need them after surgery or for a chronic condition, such as arthritis, tendonitis, ankle instability or side effects from a stroke.
A foot brace provides the support and stability you need to help you move freely without pain. Some of our braces are even equipped with a pneumatic air bladder to customize compression of the ankle area.
Our foot braces attach easily with Velcro straps for a personalized fit, so they’re comfortable and breathable. Wearing your foot brace every day helps prevent further injury by minimizing impact and limiting your range of motion.
Whether you’re suffering from a long-term condition or you have a soft-tissue injury, sprain, strain or fracture, a foot brace can help make you more comfortable and heal more quickly.