Miami J Select Cervical Collar
The Miami J Select cervical collar by Össur offers the widest range of height adjustability in the market with a single, universal design that replicates the comfort, immobilization and quality you expect from a Miami J product.
Featuring a patented, first-to-market locking mechanism to encourage patient compliance and anti-microbial Sorbatex padding, Miami J Select is designed to support successful patient outcomes.
- Universal design that doesn’t compromise immobilization or comfort.
- Easy to don and doff with patented Reproducible Fit option.
- Simplified comfort adjustments with integrated and patented Sternal-Relief Dial.
- Easy to clean and replace multi-colored padding.
- Anti-microbial & biocompatible Sorbatex™ padding prevents bacterial build-up.
- 7 precise fitting sizes with opportunity to fine-tune.
- One-piece, anatomically inspired collar back with Flex Edge® designed to reduce occipital pressure.
- Large tracheal opening – improved function for ICU patients.
- X-ray and CT lucent, MR-safe.
Conditions requiring gross immobilization of the cervical spine.
This may include: – C-Spine precaution for trauma patients – Immobilization for pre and post c-spine surgery
As inconvenient as any type of injury is, a foot injury can be especially debilitating because it can prevent you from walking and getting around unless you have the proper equipment. Many people use foot braces after an accident, such as a car crash or sports injury. Others need them after surgery or for a chronic condition, such as arthritis, tendonitis, ankle instability or side effects from a stroke.
A foot brace provides the support and stability you need to help you move freely without pain. Some of our braces are even equipped with a pneumatic air bladder to customize compression of the ankle area.
Our foot braces attach easily with Velcro straps for a personalized fit, so they’re comfortable and breathable. Wearing your foot brace every day helps prevent further injury by minimizing impact and limiting your range of motion.
Whether you’re suffering from a long-term condition or you have a soft-tissue injury, sprain, strain or fracture, a foot brace can help make you more comfortable and heal more quickly.