Folding Walker Bariatric
E0148 (without wheels)
E0149 (with wheels)
- Attractive, lightweight aluminum frame
- Adjustable height settings
- Easy-to-use push button folding mechanism provides audible click when locked
- Front cross brace near top of walker allows for full stride
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort and long lasting wear
- Rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces (come standard on models with 5″ wheels)
- Folds flat for transport and storage
As inconvenient as any type of injury is, a foot injury can be especially debilitating because it can prevent you from walking and getting around unless you have the proper equipment. Many people use foot braces after an accident, such as a car crash or sports injury. Others need them after surgery or for a chronic condition, such as arthritis, tendonitis, ankle instability or side effects from a stroke.
A foot brace provides the support and stability you need to help you move freely without pain. Some of our braces are even equipped with a pneumatic air bladder to customize compression of the ankle area.
Our foot braces attach easily with Velcro straps for a personalized fit, so they’re comfortable and breathable. Wearing your foot brace every day helps prevent further injury by minimizing impact and limiting your range of motion.
Whether you’re suffering from a long-term condition or you have a soft-tissue injury, sprain, strain or fracture, a foot brace can help make you more comfortable and heal more quickly.