Bone Growth Stimulators / PhysioStim™
The PhysioStim device has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of nonunion fractures.1,2 A nonunion is a fracture that has shown no visible signs of healing. For complete prescribing information, please refer to the Instruction Manual.
This single-piece device is lightweight, flexible and portable, allowing freedom of movement during treatment. Typical prescribed treatment time is three hours per day. An LCD and audible alarm provide important feedback during treatment such as the operational status, treatment time remaining, battery capacity, etc.
- The PhysioStim device has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of nonunion fractures.
- Designed for patient ease of use.
- Works effectively when worn over clothing, casting or bracing.
- Single-piece, cordless design allows for ease of placement and patient mobility.
- The STIM onTrack™mobile app is patient-friendly and provides patients with a treatment calendar, therapy reminders, and additional educational resources.
|Part Number||Body Application|
|5314R, 5314L||Shoulder - Right, Left|
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Pain in the elbow can be the result of an accident such as a fall or car crash, or an injury from playing sports, such as with tennis elbow. Diagnoses include fracture, dislocation, ligament injuries, ruptured tendons and cubital tunnel syndrome.
To promote healing of an elbow injury, the elbow must be immobilized at precisely the angle necessary as it relates to the injury and the patient’s individual anatomy. That’s why the elbow brace may at first look complicated, but once you have the correct angle set, all you need to do is put it on and take it off every day.
Wearing an elbow brace is much less trouble than a cast, and it works infinitely better than a compression sleeve.
To learn more about Elite Medical Supply’s elbow braces or if your Medicare plan will cover it, contact us today.