Extremity_Cervical Collar / Miami J Select Cervical Collar
Miami J Select Cervical Collar
The Miami J Select cervical collar by Össur offers the widest range of height adjustability in the market with a single, universal design that replicates the comfort, immobilization and quality you expect from a Miami J product.
Featuring a patented, first-to-market locking mechanism to encourage patient compliance and anti-microbial Sorbatex padding, Miami J Select is designed to support successful patient outcomes.
- Universal design that doesn’t compromise immobilization or comfort.
- Easy to don and doff with patented Reproducible Fit option.
- Simplified comfort adjustments with integrated and patented Sternal-Relief Dial.
- Easy to clean and replace multi-colored padding.
- Anti-microbial & biocompatible Sorbatex™ padding prevents bacterial build-up.
- 7 precise fitting sizes with opportunity to fine-tune.
- One-piece, anatomically inspired collar back with Flex Edge® designed to reduce occipital pressure.
- Large tracheal opening – improved function for ICU patients.
- X-ray and CT lucent, MR-safe.
Conditions requiring gross immobilization of the cervical spine.
This may include: – C-Spine precaution for trauma patients – Immobilization for pre and post c-spine surgery
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Pain in the elbow can be the result of an accident such as a fall or car crash, or an injury from playing sports, such as with tennis elbow. Diagnoses include fracture, dislocation, ligament injuries, ruptured tendons and cubital tunnel syndrome.
To promote healing of an elbow injury, the elbow must be immobilized at precisely the angle necessary as it relates to the injury and the patient’s individual anatomy. That’s why the elbow brace may at first look complicated, but once you have the correct angle set, all you need to do is put it on and take it off every day.
Wearing an elbow brace is much less trouble than a cast, and it works infinitely better than a compression sleeve.
To learn more about Elite Medical Supply’s elbow braces or if your Medicare plan will cover it, contact us today.