Extremity_Elbow / Innovator X® Post-Op Elbow
Innovator X® Post-Op Elbow
With superior comfort, clean aesthetics and the most user-friendly hinge in post-op bracing, Innovator X is designed to increase patient satisfaction and compliance.
- Universal fit, left/right specific
- Comfort pad at the neck and shoulder
- 3-dimensional padding and Lycra® lining improve fit and comfort
- OneTouch button enables easy release for slide-to-size length adjustments
- Easy-to-use Innovator hinge makes flexion and extension adjustments simple
Indications requiring elbow immobilization and/or range of motion restriction may include:
- Stable fractures of the elbow
- Distal humerus
- Proximal radius or ulna
- Tendon and ligament injuries or repairs
- Collateral ligament reconstructions
- Elbow hyperextension
- Triceps tendon repair
- Chronic elbow injuries
- Tennis elbow release
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Pain in the elbow can be the result of an accident such as a fall or car crash, or an injury from playing sports, such as with tennis elbow. Diagnoses include fracture, dislocation, ligament injuries, ruptured tendons and cubital tunnel syndrome.
To promote healing of an elbow injury, the elbow must be immobilized at precisely the angle necessary as it relates to the injury and the patient’s individual anatomy. That’s why the elbow brace may at first look complicated, but once you have the correct angle set, all you need to do is put it on and take it off every day.
Wearing an elbow brace is much less trouble than a cast, and it works infinitely better than a compression sleeve.
To learn more about Elite Medical Supply’s elbow braces or if your Medicare plan will cover it, contact us today.