Back Products / Venum Hybrid Lite
Venum Hybrid Lite
The Venum Hybrid Lite LSO is the ultimate one-size-fits-all soft comfort brace for the lumbar-sacral region. Its primary function is to reduce pain, provide support and immobilization to the lumbar-sacral spine
The Venum Hybrid design allows each patient to get the perfect compression and immobilization for their recovery.
- Adjustable One-Size-Fits-All design
- Step-down, streamlined design
- Mechanically advanced single or dual compression closure system provides a
- 6:1 pull ratio
- Posterior panel is available in independent or central support panel designs which creates a natural support system for the spine that can be customized to provide the perfect fit
- Ergonomic arthritic grips can be customized to patient size by extending or retracting cable length
- Made of durable, highly breathable, soft, hypoallergenic materials that wick away perspiration
- Optional extender panel adds 10″ to circumference
- Chronic Back Pain
- Degenerative, Herniated or Bulging Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Facet Syndrome
- Spinal Instability
- Burst FX
- Pre or Post-Op Spinal Lumbar Stabilization
- Pre or Post-Op Disk Surgery
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Many patients with back pain undergo cervical or lumbar spinal fusion surgery. Spinal surgery is often recommended for herniated discs, spinal stenosis, fractures, degenerative disc disease, scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
The goal of spinal fusion surgery is to fuse bones in an effort to reduce pain. Post-surgery, a bone growth stimulator can speed recovery. A BGS works by sending electromagnetic energy to the bone, stimulating faster regeneration.
Elite Medical Supply’s bone growth stimulators are lightweight, battery-operated and easy to use. You only need to use them for 30 minutes a day to get the full benefit.
If you think you would heal faster with the help of a bone growth stimulator, or if your doctor recommends you try one, Elite Medical Supply is the best place to get it. We’re known for selling quality products and providing professional, helpful, live customer service.
Contact us with any questions about bracing or eligibility. We’ll make it easy for you. We'll even handle the paperwork should you qualify.
We are in-network with over 70 private insurance, workers’ compensation, and no-fault insurance companies.
Send us a referral and we will make sure your patient receives the right brace – fast. Our staff of professionals are on-hand and ready to serve.