Extremity_Elbow / Innovator X® Post-Op Elbow
Innovator X® Post-Op Elbow
With superior comfort, clean aesthetics and the most user-friendly hinge in post-op bracing, Innovator X is designed to increase patient satisfaction and compliance.
- Universal fit, left/right specific
- Comfort pad at the neck and shoulder
- 3-dimensional padding and Lycra® lining improve fit and comfort
- OneTouch button enables easy release for slide-to-size length adjustments
- Easy-to-use Innovator hinge makes flexion and extension adjustments simple
Indications requiring elbow immobilization and/or range of motion restriction may include:
- Stable fractures of the elbow
- Distal humerus
- Proximal radius or ulna
- Tendon and ligament injuries or repairs
- Collateral ligament reconstructions
- Elbow hyperextension
- Triceps tendon repair
- Chronic elbow injuries
- Tennis elbow release
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Many patients with back pain undergo cervical or lumbar spinal fusion surgery. Spinal surgery is often recommended for herniated discs, spinal stenosis, fractures, degenerative disc disease, scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
The goal of spinal fusion surgery is to fuse bones in an effort to reduce pain. Post-surgery, a bone growth stimulator can speed recovery. A BGS works by sending electromagnetic energy to the bone, stimulating faster regeneration.
Elite Medical Supply’s bone growth stimulators are lightweight, battery-operated and easy to use. You only need to use them for 30 minutes a day to get the full benefit.
If you think you would heal faster with the help of a bone growth stimulator, or if your doctor recommends you try one, Elite Medical Supply is the best place to get it. We’re known for selling quality products and providing professional, helpful, live customer service.