Back Products / Elite Air Decompression LSO
Elite Air Decompression LSO
The Elite Air Decompression LSO (lumbar sacral orthosis) combines the support of rigid panels with a decompression lumbar belt to support and relieve pain. The front and back panels are removeable to offer continued therapy options during recovery. The back panel extends from the sacrococcygeal junction to the T-9 vertebra. Decompression of the lower spine is accomplished through expansion of the lumbar belt from 5.1” to 7.9” (13 – 20cm) which aids in relaxing muscle spasms and relieves pain.
Air Decompression Belt
- Vertically expands approximately 2 inches from 5.1 inches tall before inflation to 7.9 inches tall after inflation
- Decompression expands intervertebral disc space to relieve pain
- Unloads weight bearing from lower back to hip
- Thin and lightweight, can be worn under clothing
Traditional Lumbar Support with Versatile Step-Down Support
- Provides support and stability
- Restricts harmful movements
- 2 removeable rigid panel supports: 1 anterior panel, 1 posterior panel
- Step-down support through removeable panels for patient progression
- Posterior panel extends from the sacrococcygeal junction to the T-9 vertebra
- Adjustable air decompression
- Rigid front and back (anterior and posterior) panels for superior support
- Removeable panels for step-down support
- Relaxes muscle spasms
- Prevents and relieves back pain
- Extender panel increases the circumference up to 8 inches
- Burst fracture
- Bulging or herniated discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Post-operative recovery
- Spinal stenosis
|Small||26 – 32 inches|
|Medium||32 – 36 inches|
|Large||36 – 40 inches|
|XLarge||40 – 46 inches|
|2XLarge||46 – 52 inches|
|3XLarge||52 – 58 inches|
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Many patients with back pain undergo cervical or lumbar spinal fusion surgery. Spinal surgery is often recommended for herniated discs, spinal stenosis, fractures, degenerative disc disease, scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
The goal of spinal fusion surgery is to fuse bones in an effort to reduce pain. Post-surgery, a bone growth stimulator can speed recovery. A BGS works by sending electromagnetic energy to the bone, stimulating faster regeneration.
Elite Medical Supply’s bone growth stimulators are lightweight, battery-operated and easy to use. You only need to use them for 30 minutes a day to get the full benefit.
If you think you would heal faster with the help of a bone growth stimulator, or if your doctor recommends you try one, Elite Medical Supply is the best place to get it. We’re known for selling quality products and providing professional, helpful, live customer service.