Extremity_Ankle-Foot Orthoses / Aspen M2 AFO
Aspen M2 AFO
- L1951 (Posterior)
- L1932 (Anterior)
- Trimmable Footplate
- Trimmable footplate can be customized to fit most patient anatomies and shoes.
- Diamond Stitch Fabric
- Provides comfort for all-day wear.
- Carbon Filter
- Carbon filter creates dynamic forces for comfortable walking.
- Medium Flex
- Medium flex fits most patient needs for enhanced performance.
- Foot drop secondary to neurologic conditions such as stroke
- Multiple sclerosis
- Injury or other conditions that result in weak ankle dorsiflexion function
|Size||Posterior (Right, Left)||Anterior (Right, Left)|
|Small||640112, 640212||640102, 640202|
|Medium||640113, 640213||640103, 640203|
|Large||640114, 640214||640104, 640204|
|Small||10.04in 255mm||13.78in 350mm|
|X-Large||11.61in 295mm||12.96in 380mm|
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
Many patients with back pain undergo cervical or lumbar spinal fusion surgery. Spinal surgery is often recommended for herniated discs, spinal stenosis, fractures, degenerative disc disease, scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
The goal of spinal fusion surgery is to fuse bones in an effort to reduce pain. Post-surgery, a bone growth stimulator can speed recovery. A BGS works by sending electromagnetic energy to the bone, stimulating faster regeneration.
Elite Medical Supply’s bone growth stimulators are lightweight, battery-operated and easy to use. You only need to use them for 30 minutes a day to get the full benefit.
If you think you would heal faster with the help of a bone growth stimulator, or if your doctor recommends you try one, Elite Medical Supply is the best place to get it. We’re known for selling quality products and providing professional, helpful, live customer service.