Back Products / Venum Hybrid Lite
Venum Hybrid Lite
The Venum Hybrid Lite LSO is the ultimate one-size-fits-all soft comfort brace for the lumbar-sacral region. Its primary function is to reduce pain, provide support and immobilization to the lumbar-sacral spine
The Venum Hybrid design allows each patient to get the perfect compression and immobilization for their recovery.
- Adjustable One-Size-Fits-All design
- Step-down, streamlined design
- Mechanically advanced single or dual compression closure system provides a
- 6:1 pull ratio
- Posterior panel is available in independent or central support panel designs which creates a natural support system for the spine that can be customized to provide the perfect fit
- Ergonomic arthritic grips can be customized to patient size by extending or retracting cable length
- Made of durable, highly breathable, soft, hypoallergenic materials that wick away perspiration
- Optional extender panel adds 10″ to circumference
- Chronic Back Pain
- Degenerative, Herniated or Bulging Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Facet Syndrome
- Spinal Instability
- Burst FX
- Pre or Post-Op Spinal Lumbar Stabilization
- Pre or Post-Op Disk Surgery
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
If you have slipped and fallen or twisted your ankle resulting in a sprain, strain or fracture, you are likely suffering from pain and swelling. The correct ankle brace can prevent inversion, eversion and rotation, protecting you from further injury. Ankle braces provide compression, stability and support, reducing swelling and relieving pain, helping to restore movement.
But ankle pain can also come from chronic conditions such as tendonitis or plantar fasciitis. In these cases, you may opt to wear a thin, lightweight ankle brace that fits into your shoes. In fact, there is a school of thought that says athletes and anyone with ankle instability should wear these braces prophylactically to reduce the chances of injuries occurring.
Our ankle braces are quick and easy to put on and take off, and they’re adjustable for a perfect fit. Contact us today with questions or to order your ankle brace.